Anand has nominated me for Sunshine blogger award. Anand, thank you for nominating, it’s an honor to be nominated by a lovely and kind person like yourself. Please visit Anand’s blog here: https://blabberwockying.wordpress.com/ it will definitely enrich your life.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you. [ Link Back]
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
Here are my answers to Anand’s questions:
- If you can transport yourself into one of your favourite books, where (what book world) would you go and why?
My answer might be surprising to some, but I will definitely choose Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. It is an epic novel full of love, passion, revenge, hate, good vs evil, etc. This dark romance is a true insight to the human mind and soul where love can take many forms. I absolutely love the characters in this book, they are not your typical heroic characterless as they are selfish, cruel, and awful but there is something haunting about the characters that hypnotizes the reader. The settings are so real in this book, I felt like I was really living in the eighteen century while reading this book.
- If you can meet one person (real, imaginary, alive, or dead) who would it be and why? What will you do with them?
If I can meet one person, I will choose Che Guevara. Why? simply because he’s the man of my dream. We will start a revolution
- Do you feel you are at peace with yourself?
I believe inner peace comes with knowing you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, nothing to hide, no secrets or lies. Also I try to follow this quote in my daily life: “There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don’t. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living.”José N. Harris, MI VIDA
- What according to you is the cause of stress in lives of others or in yours?
In my opinion, it is financial stress as we live in consumer’ culture; financial stress can effect people’ health and relationships.
- What makes you feel very good?
Making others smile.
- What is your best memory?
I can’t choose a specific memory as I have many good memories that I cherish.
- Who are your source of inspiration?
My friends, my little princess and inspirational writers can all a be source for my inspiration. Also my search for eternal happiness by establishing inner peace within myself, keeps me motivating all the time
- What is the role of gratitude in your life?
Gratitude is important in my life, as it is the key for a content heart and a simple life.
- What are your top five favourite books of this year?
The girl who wasn’t there by Ferdinand von Schirach
Funny girl by Nick Hornby
The first bad man by Miranda July
Every fifteen minutes by Lisa Scottoline
Lucky Alan: And Other Stories by Jonathan Lethem
- If you can meet one famous person who is alive who will that be?
- Has blogging enriched your life? How?
Absolutely!! It improves my writing skills and met creative and talented people across the globe.
My questions to the nominees:
If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
What’s the first thing you notice about people?
What feels like love to you?
What animal best represents you and why?
How do you want to be remembered?
What are you most grateful for?
If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why?
What motivates you?
Something or someone you miss the most from childhood?
Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do?
My nominees are: