You stole my heart since day one
And you have invaded every inch of my soul
You put beauty in everything you touch
As you repaired everything wrong with me
You took my selfish heart and made it so pure
Your laugh refills all that spilled from me;
When you hold me I feel like
I have all the riches in the world, and all the rest is treachery
I look into your eyes and know that love has no end
(Dedicated to Nelly, I love you mini me <3)
Time has locked her in a cage
Where paradise never change
Sarcastic illusions of minds
Whispering closely into the shadows
Waiting the night born up in pieces
No one was there at the right time
The unbearable hours
Standing in half, between past and future
Collecting memories of photographic time
Infinitive request of darkness
Chaotic equations disable dimensions
Time has locked her on a cage
Where illusions had never been changed
(dedicated to someone dear to me)
A while ago, mindxxxheart has nominated for the lovely blog award, I love reading her posts especially poems you should check her blog https://mindxxxheart.wordpress.com/
- Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
- must add 7 facts about them.
- Then nominate 15 people.
Facts about me:
- The word compromise doesn’t exist in my dictionary, I stick to my principles and opinions till the end.
- I am more of a listener than a speaker I love to listen to other people stories and problems, though I don’t listen or want advice or “helpful remarks” from anyone, I can make decisions on my own. When someone tries to give me an advice I immediately stop listening to them and I tend to say a lot of “I know that” and “I don’t care” or roll my eyes,; and when I’m not in the mood of arguing I pretend to smile and shake my head to whatever they are saying. I am not arrogant by any means, but I like to make my own choices. People often tell me what they think is best for me, often with the best intentions, but I believe one need to find the courage to do something different.
- I have a very close relationship with both of my parents: my mom is like my best friend, and my personality and ideals are very similar to my father. Though both are very overprotective and drive me crazy, but at the same time I drive them crazier with my independence and attitude.
- I am highly impatient; I often make quick decisions without taking time, details bore me so I ignore them and tend to see the big picture. I want quick result and I absolutely hate waiting. Life is short so why waste time analyzing situation.
- My only competitor is me; I have no desire whatsoever to play the game of being better than anyone in any way, shape or form, I just aim to improve myself. That’s me, and that’s why I am free and whatever happen I cannot lose.
- I’m reckless about my health and I have always suffered from headaches accompanied sometimes with nosebleed, though lately I’m suffering from painful headaches on daily basis.
- Though I’m shy person, I am really an outgoing person, I’m always full of energy and I can’t stand still I have to be out somewhere/anywhere.
I am not going to nominate anyone, as I can’t limit my choices to 15 blogs only.
You make me feel something
No one else has ever made me feel
You are the eclipse to my sun
Don’t know why but whenever I’m with you
My heart is unsteady and my heads keep spinning around
I swear I can hear your voice in the song of a bird
I don’t think a day passes by where
I don’t think about you
Your essence is like an ecstasy I consume on daily basis
Ginni Deville has challenged me to the 3 day quotes challenge.
Post a quote a day, for three consecutive days
Pass the challenge on to three new bloggers each day.
My third quote:
Love is when one person knows all of your secrets, deepest, darkest, most dreadful secrets of which no one else in the world knows. And yet in the end, that one person does not think any less of you.
— Aleatha Romig
I am not going to nominate anyone I am going to leave my nomination open to whoever like to participate.