- Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
- must add 7 facts about them.
- Then nominate 15 people.
Facts about me:
- The word compromise doesn’t exist in my dictionary, I stick to my principles and opinions till the end.
- I am more of a listener than a speaker I love to listen to other people stories and problems, though I don’t listen or want advice or “helpful remarks” from anyone, I can make decisions on my own. When someone tries to give me an advice I immediately stop listening to them and I tend to say a lot of “I know that” and “I don’t care” or roll my eyes,; and when I’m not in the mood of arguing I pretend to smile and shake my head to whatever they are saying. I am not arrogant by any means, but I like to make my own choices. People often tell me what they think is best for me, often with the best intentions, but I believe one need to find the courage to do something different.
- I have a very close relationship with both of my parents: my mom is like my best friend, and my personality and ideals are very similar to my father. Though both are very overprotective and drive me crazy, but at the same time I drive them crazier with my independence and attitude.
- I am highly impatient; I often make quick decisions without taking time, details bore me so I ignore them and tend to see the big picture. I want quick result and I absolutely hate waiting. Life is short so why waste time analyzing situation.
- My only competitor is me; I have no desire whatsoever to play the game of being better than anyone in any way, shape or form, I just aim to improve myself. That’s me, and that’s why I am free and whatever happen I cannot lose.
- I’m reckless about my health and I have always suffered from headaches accompanied sometimes with nosebleed, though lately I’m suffering from painful headaches on daily basis.
- Though I’m shy person, I am really an outgoing person, I’m always full of energy and I can’t stand still I have to be out somewhere/anywhere.
I am not going to nominate anyone, as I can’t limit my choices to 15 blogs only.