Feeling nothing is not natural. Not many are born
without joy or hatred. Emotions are not switches to be turned on and off
at one’s will. They are lenses of colored glass held up to the eye
through which the world
starkly contrasts itself.
When you get to the point where your emotions are all out of whack and you smile instead of cry, or just apologize because you can’t deal with losing anyone else, your world becomes filled with mixed emotions.
In this state, eyes are dull without feeling
and lips move to soundless words
because nothing has meaning.
Living life in a colorless world for a lost soul results in moving through each day trying to get through the day with great effort…but knowing you’re heading towards the nothingness ahead can be overbearing and can cause an unbearable feeling of being alone….Every situation is more intense and every situation involving loved ones, friends, and even your professional life can make it seem like all is lost when one thing goes wrong.
It’s hard living life, but each day you wake up…it has to be for a positive reason right??
A while ago, mindxxxheart has nominated for the lovely blog award, I love reading her posts especially poems you should check her blog https://mindxxxheart.wordpress.com/
- Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
- must add 7 facts about them.
- Then nominate 15 people.
Facts about me:
- The word compromise doesn’t exist in my dictionary, I stick to my principles and opinions till the end.
- I am more of a listener than a speaker I love to listen to other people stories and problems, though I don’t listen or want advice or “helpful remarks” from anyone, I can make decisions on my own. When someone tries to give me an advice I immediately stop listening to them and I tend to say a lot of “I know that” and “I don’t care” or roll my eyes,; and when I’m not in the mood of arguing I pretend to smile and shake my head to whatever they are saying. I am not arrogant by any means, but I like to make my own choices. People often tell me what they think is best for me, often with the best intentions, but I believe one need to find the courage to do something different.
- I have a very close relationship with both of my parents: my mom is like my best friend, and my personality and ideals are very similar to my father. Though both are very overprotective and drive me crazy, but at the same time I drive them crazier with my independence and attitude.
- I am highly impatient; I often make quick decisions without taking time, details bore me so I ignore them and tend to see the big picture. I want quick result and I absolutely hate waiting. Life is short so why waste time analyzing situation.
- My only competitor is me; I have no desire whatsoever to play the game of being better than anyone in any way, shape or form, I just aim to improve myself. That’s me, and that’s why I am free and whatever happen I cannot lose.
- I’m reckless about my health and I have always suffered from headaches accompanied sometimes with nosebleed, though lately I’m suffering from painful headaches on daily basis.
- Though I’m shy person, I am really an outgoing person, I’m always full of energy and I can’t stand still I have to be out somewhere/anywhere.
I am not going to nominate anyone, as I can’t limit my choices to 15 blogs only.
Try to live a life without regret
Try to live a life without hurting anyone
Try to live a life without envying others
Try not to fall into the false existence where you place value in things that have no value
Try to share your love and kindness to others even to strangers
Try to live a life full of humbleness, compassion and equanimity
Do you recall as a student, one of the very first things your teachers typically did was take attendance each morning. S/he would go down the list and call each students’ name and you know you hollered “Present!” like the rest of us!
Do you ever stop and take attendance to note who is actually present in your life? Often we’re so concerned about who we are with that we don’t take the time to note whose with us. Stop for a moment and reflect on who in your life is really with YOU and who is actually with your TITLES or your TOYS. Trouble has a way of telling on folks. Try taking attendance in your life after your title is snatched and your toys have shrunk in comparison to the next persons.